The AFE 49-04052 ATLAS 4" Dual Downpipe-Back Exhaust System for your 2015.5-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax is designed for maximum flow, increased horsepower and
torque. Featuring a 4" mandrel bent
aluminized steel tubing construction, this exhaust system features high-quality band clamps and OE style bayonet hangers. This exhaust system is designed with a unique tapered flange to
fit the flanged down pipe found on models built after July 2014. The
down-pipe back system uses a mitered merge collector and includes a free
flowing 12" muffler for maximum flow. ATLAS exhaust systems are the
perfect combination of performance, fit and value.
Installation is a Snap:
This system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
A unique high quality OE style tapered flange is used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
This exhaust system uses a mitered merge collector to convert the standard single exhaust to an aggressive dual exhaust.
style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location
during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tips holds
the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change
with time. A bolt on hanger mount is used to support the driver side
Flow and Performance:
ATLAS exhaust systems are
constructed of 4" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum
flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing
horsepower and torque .
Note: These kits will only fit models manufactured after July 2014 equipped with a flanged down pipe. Does not fit cab & chassis.
- Constructed of 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow
- A unique high quality OE style tapered flange is used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location
- A bolt on hanger mount is used to support the driver side tube
- A free-flowing 12" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound
- A mitered merge collector is used to convert the standard single exhaust to an aggressive dual exhaust
- Uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation
- Exhaust tips not included (sold separately)
Warning: This free-flow race exhaust system requires the use of an aftermarket performance programmer with off-road tuning.