The AFE 49-42048 MACH Force XP 5" Turbo-Back Race Exhaust System for your 2013-2015 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This system is constructed from 5" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and reduced EGT's. Including a free-flowing 24" long muffler and your choice of a 6" polished stainless steel or black high-heat coated clamp-on tip for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
A high quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing 24" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
Mach FORCE XP exhaust systems are constructed of 5" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Fitment Note: Only Fits Rear Leaf Spring Suspensions. For use on Crew Cab, Short & Long Beds.
- Constructed of 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- A free-flowing 24" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound
- High quality OE style flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location
- Uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation
- Fits Rear Leaf Spring Suspensions
Warning: This free-flow race exhaust system requires the use of an aftermarket performance programmer with off-road tuning.
Exhaust Tip Options:
49-42048-P - Polished Exhaust Tip
49-42048-B - Black Exhaust Tip