The AFE 49-42051-1 Large Bore HD Filter-Back Exhaust System adds performance and styling to your 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins. Built from 5" mandrel-bent stainless, steel tubing, this exhaust system is designed as a bolt-on replacement and installs easily by re-using factory mounting locations.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. This kit includes an extension pipe for crew cab/long beds.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This Large Bore HD exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- 5" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Construction
- Fits Both Leaf Spring & Coil Spring Suspensions
- Fits All Crew Cab, Short Bed, Long Bed & Dually
- Uses High Quality Band Clamps & OE-Style Bayonet Hangers
- Utilizes All Factory Mounting Locations For Quick, Hassle-Free Installation
49-42051-1P - Polished Exhaust Tip
49-42051-1B - Black Exhaust Tip