Upgrade the front suspension of your 2015-2017 GM Colorado/Canyon with the AFE 501-5600-03 Sway-A-Way 2.5" Coil Over Kit. A proud addition to the AFE Control Product Line, the AFE acquired Sway-A-Way line of high performance replacement coil overs feature all the same race winning engineering components that have 20+ years of testing into a specifically designed kit that will bolt directly into your daily driven vehicle. This kit offers adjustable ride height and better off road damping curves without sacrificing any on road comfort or handling.
These front Coilovers are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. The kit comes pre-set for 2"-2.5" of lift. Also included is a spanner wrench for you to adjust your ride height to find your perfect blend of performance and style. This package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This AFE Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in the AFE Corona, California facility.
- Teflon lined steel spherical bearings
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) for simple installation
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances