The AFE 54-12619-B Magnum Force Booster Tube is an add-on for your 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke. This torque booster tube is the perfect way to connect the crankcase vent adaptor to the factory turbocharger. Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle free install.
5-Ply Reinforced Black Silicone:
Constructed of 5-ply reinforced silicone, this torque boost tube is resistant to cracking and hi-temp conditions. With a smooth interior surface, this torque booster tube is engineered to increase HP, Torque & air flow by reducing turbulence.
This torque booster tube kit comes with two stainless steel clamps, making it a quick and easy bolt-on, which requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts for hassle-free installation.
- Constructed of high-temp 5-ply reinforced silicone
- Comes with two stainless steel clamps
- Connects the crankcase vent adaptor to the factory turbocharger
- Works with all aFe intakes (P/N: 50/51/75-73002; 51/54/75-10062 & 51/54/75-10061-1)
- Quick and easy bolt-on, which requires no cutting or drilling
- Size: 3" In x 4" Out
Note: This Torque Booster Tube only fits aFe Power air intakes (P/N: 50/51/75-73002; 51/54/75-10062 & 51/54/75-10061-1).