The AFE 59-00002 4"-3-1/2" 40 Degree Magnum Force Reducing Coupler is the perfect solution to those building their own custom intake system, or just repairing a torn boot on your existing intake. The polyurethane reducer 40 degree coupler is designed to connect a 4OD tube with a 3-1/2" OD tube. The coupling is 3" long with a 40 degree bend. The polyurethane construction is designed to meet modern elevated engine compartment temperatures with a reaction injection molded (RIM) polyurethane configuration. Standard stainless steel worm-gear #056 & #064 clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistant for industrial, commercial, truck, off-road and racing applications.
- 4" x 3-1/2" ID x 40 Deg. Reducer Coupling
- Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) Polyurethane
- 100% 60 Shore "A" Polyurethane Construction
- Allows For Expansion, Movement & Vibration
- Standard Stainless Steel Worm-Gear Clamps