The AFE 59-00012 4-3/8" x 4-1/8" Magnum Force Reducing Coupler is the perfect solution to those building their own custom intake system, or just repairing a torn boot on your existing intake. The polyurethane reducer coupler is designed to connect to a 4-3/8OD tube with a 4-1/8" OD and is 2-1/4" long. The polyurethane construction is designed to meet modern elevated engine compartment temperatures with a reaction injection molded (RIM) polyurethane configuration. Standard stainless steel worm-gear #072 clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistance for industrial, commercial, truck, off-road and racing applications.
- 4-3/8" x 4-1/8" ID x 2-1/4" L
- Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) Polyurethane
- 100% 60 Shore "A" Polyurethane Construction
- Allows For Expansion, Movement & Vibration
- Standard Stainless Steel Worm-Gear Clamps