The AFE 59-00013 3-1/8" x 2-15/16" Magnum Force Reducing Coupler is the perfect solution to those building their own custom intake system, or just repairing a torn boot on your existing intake. The polyurethane reducer coupler is designed to connect to a 3-1/8OD tube with a 2-15/16" OD and is 3" long. The polyurethane construction is designed to meet modern elevated engine compartment temperatures with a reaction injection molded (RIM) polyurethane configuration. Standard stainless steel worm-gear #048 & #064 clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistant for industrial, commercial, truck, off-road and racing applications.
- (3-1/8" x 2-15/16") ID x 3" L Reducer Coupling
- Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) Polyurethane.
- 100% 60 Shore "A" Polyurethane Construction
- Allows For Expansion, Movement & Vibration
- Standard Stainless Steel Worm-Gear Clamps