The AFE 75-12322-1 Pro-Guard 7 Stage 2 Magnum Force Intake System increases power, flow and performance in your 2011-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax LML. With this intake system, you can see an increase of up to +36HP & +63 lbs ft torque. Easy bolt-on installation that requires no drilling, and no modifications.
5-1/2" Flange Large Air Filter
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, 8" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive cotton media with 2-layers of progressive synthetic media providing 99.7% cumulative efficiency for maximum filtration. (US PAT 06811588).
High Quality Tubes
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Housing blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
The 3-Angle adapter is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
- +36 HP / +63 lbs. x ft. Torque max gain
- Outflows factory intake by 33%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Pro-Guard 7 pre-oiled, washable & reusable air filter for maximum filtration and engine protection
- Powder-Coated One Piece Housing utilizes stock mounting locations
- 3-Angle filter adapter increases air velocity after the air filter for improved flow
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
CA Residents: CARB E.O. Number on file - LEGAL for use in California.