The AFE 75-82322 Pro-Guard 7 Stage 2 SI Magnum Force Intake intake System increases power, flow, and performance in your 2011-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax LML. With this intake system you can see an increase of up to 9HP & +17 lb-ft of torque! Easy bolt-on installation, no drilling and no modifications required.
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing:
The simple yet elegant design of the one-piece sealed housing makes installation a snap and features our patent pending filter-to-housing interface. The heat soak resistant material ensures the coolest air intake charge available. Carbon Fiber look accent are provided for car show quality and to further distinguish your vehicle from others. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to block off the auxiliary air inlet.
Flow Optimized Tube:
This intake system includes a CAD designed, dyno tuned intake tube designed to optimize the airflow for maximum power gain.
Large 7-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Stage-2 Si intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive oval flange and is 9" tall with inverted top. The Pro-GUARD 7 performance air filter features 5-layers of progressive cotton media with 2-layers of progressive synthetic media providing 99.7% cumulative efficiency for maximum filtration (US PAT 06811588).
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone hump coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
- +9 HP / +17 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 44%
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing featuring Carbon Fiber look accent with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Pro-GUARD 7 Media for Maximum Filtration and Engine Protection (PG7 US PAT 06811588)
- Unique (Patent Pending) Housing-to-Filter Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
CA Residents: CARB E.O. Number on file - LEGAL for use in California.