The Bladerunner intake manifold represents the next generation in intake manifold design. The Bladerunner intake manifold uses a unique MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology to guide the air through the manifold maximizing air flow. Constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum and uses a proprietary internal bolt design to help increase the flow and provide a solid seal void of leaks or deformaties. the Bladerunner comes with 3 ports for nitrous injections, gauges and other accessories used by hardcore enthusiasts.
- Improves Torque up to 11.9 lbs x ft
- Increases Horsepower up to 4.3 HP
- + 59% Flow Increase
- Better turbo spool-up
- Better throttle response
- Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Perfect complement with your turbo upgrade
- Patent Pending Multiple Directional Vane (MDV) Technology
- Cast A356-T6 Aluminum
- 2 Pre-tapped 1/8" NPT Ports
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Will not void warranty
- C.A.R.B EO# D-550-10
Our MDV technology uses smooth bends and directional vanes to form multiple air paths through the manifold. These new paths are smoother and shorter, producing much smaller dead air zones for increased overall airflow to the engine.