The AFE Power EGR Cooler Race Track Kit 46-90071 for the 07.5-09 6.7L Dodge diesel. Constructed out of durable CRS for maximum strength and finished with a black zinc coating, this kit will allow the removal of the crossover tube and EGR cooler. This is a "must have" when upgrading to a larger turbocharger or using a "Race Only" intake manifold that will require the removal of the EGR Valve. This cooler must be used in conjunction with a programmer to avoid check engine lights and limp mode situations.
- Black coated components dress up engine bay
- Allows removal of crossover tube and EGR cooler
- Reduces coolant temperatures
- Increases longevity of engine
- Kit requires the use of an off-road tuner
This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.