The Air Lift 57240 LoadLifter 5000 Helper Spring Kit is specifically engineered for your 2009-2014 Ford F-53 Class "A" Commercial Chassis while towing and hauling your heaviest loads with full-time load support. These tough, durable air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity and are fully adjustable to keep your vehicle riding stable, level and comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This results in:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
- Less porpoising: Even heavy pickups which dont squat when loaded can begin to porpoise vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- Up To 5,000lbs Of Leveling Capacity
- Air Adjustable From 5 To 100 PSI
- Includes Roll Plates To Protect The Air Springs
- Quick Connecting, Easy-To-Use Air Fittings
- Built Like A Tire & Reinforced w/ 2-Ply Fabric For Maximum Strength
2009-2014 Ford F-53 Class "A" Commercial Chassis
Note: Fits F-53 Class A Commercial Chassis only. Does not fit 24,000 & 26,000 GVWR application.