The Air Lift 59512 RideControl Adjustable Air Spring Kit works with the existing suspension on your 73-87 GM K-20 & K-30 pickup to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well.
- Improved Braking & Steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved
- Less Sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability
- Less Bottoming Out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight Aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming
- Less Porpoising: Even vehicles which dont squat when loaded can begin to porpoise vertically when towing heavy trailers.
- More Even Tire Wear: When weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to ensure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty. Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicles chassis.
Each RideControl kit also includes 2 air springs, brackets, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. RideControl air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual.