Get the best of both worlds with the ATS 2029522272 Aurora Plus 5000 Compound Kit on your 03-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. When running a set of compound turbos, you will experience the low end response and torque of a smaller turbo charger, with the high powered top end of a large turbo. You get only the positive effects of both turbos without any of the negatives. EGTs will drastically decrease, power has the potential to drastically increase, and aspects such as throttle response and drivability will increase to the optimum balance.
ATS has spent thousands of hours perfecting the balance of the turbos in our compound setup, until they were able to "do it all". These turbos are matched perfectly in order to allow any truck to tow heavy loads, drag race, sled pull, and daily drive, all in one package. There is literally no drawback when running compound turbo chargers.
Kit, Aurora Plus - 5000, 03-07 Dodge 5.9L, uses factory HY35 or HE351
turbocharger. This is the ultimate budget compound kit.
Features and Benefits:
- A Combination of your stock turbo with the massive Aurora 5000
- Massive power increase while maintaing stock-like drivability and spool up
- Designed for a twin compound configuration
- Uses the existing Dodge factory components to install without any interference
- Ultimate towing/race/sledpull compound setup
- All cast components. No welded flanges or pipes
- Large turbo securely mounted and center lined with the factory exhaust
- No need to buy additional equipment or modify components
Aurora Plus 5000 Compound Turbo System, 2003-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins.
Aurora Plus - 5000, 03-07 Dodge 5.9L, Compound system, uses factory HY35
or HE135 turbocharger. Includes 3-piece exhaust manifold and ATS
NOTE: Aftermarket intercoolers with 3.5" ports will
require part number 202-026-2272.