best of both worlds for your 03+ Dodge 5.9L Cummins with the Aurora Compound turbo kit. With running a set of compound turbos, you will
experience the low end response and torque of a smaller turbo charger,
with the high powered top end of a large turbo. You get only the
positive effects of both turbos without any of the negatives. EGTs will
drastically decrease, power has the potential to drastically increase,
and aspects such as throttle response and drivability will increase to
the optimum balance.
ATS has spent thousands of hours perfecting the balance of the
turbos in our compound setup, until they were able to "do it all". These
turbos are matched perfectly in order to allow any truck to tow heavy
loads, drag race, sled pull, and daily drive, all in one package. There
is literally no drawback when running compound turbo chargers.
Aurora Compound Turbocharger Kit Features and Benefits:
- A Combination of the Aurora 3000 & 5000 turbochargers
- Massive power increase while maintaing stock-like drivability and spool up
- Designed for a twin compound configuration
- Uses the existing Dodge factory components to install without any interference
- All cast components. No welded flanges or pipes
- Large turbo securely mounted and center lined with the factory exhaust
- No need to buy additional equipment or modify components
This kit is designed to
add the Aurora 5000 to your existing Aurora 3000. You will add all
necessary hardware to turn your single turbo in the ultimate compound
Complete with all hardware, 4-inch down pipe, 5 to 4-inch
intake tube and 3.5-inch compressor discharge pipe, Boost levels of 70
PSI are possible with this turbo. NOTE: Recommended use of head studs with this turbo kit.
This kit includes Aurora 5000 Turbocharger. You must have already have an Aurora 3000 to use this Compound Upgrade Kit.