The Banks Monster Exhaust is a 100% stainless system that helps to extend engine longevity by maintaining the turbine outlet EGT safely within stock recommendation. The 3" Turbine Outlet Pipe, which replaces the smashed stock piece (see above), flows 728 CFM @ 1 PSI. The streamlined 4" exhaust pipe and tailpipe are formed of heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to slash backpressure.
The polished-stainless straight-through Monster muffler has an exclusive expansion chamber to dissipate the annoying mid-range drone that affects most straight-through designs. The high-flow muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing and delivers a rich, throaty exhaust sound. The huge 5" polished tip sports a rolled edge. Double-walled design with 1/2" air gap keeps heat from tarnishing exterior mirror finish. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe.
- Lowers EGTs
- Maximum Airflow
- 5” Chrome Polished Tip
- 4” Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Flow No Drone Straight-Through Muffler
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- This system retains the factory catalytic converter.
- Vehicles originally equipped with a catalytic converter must retain the factory catalytic converter.
- Removal of the catalytic converter may be a violation of federal or local regulations.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|1994 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|1995 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|1996 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|1997 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |