The BD-Power 1027344 Remote Mount Exhaust Brake is the culmination of over 30 year of exhaust brake experience to you the ultimate exhaust brake for your 2007.5-2017 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. Featuring Variable Orifice Technology, a spring-loaded cylinder, and a solid, offset butterfly, this exhaust brake provides up to 150 retarding horsepower. This retarding power goes through the entire RPM range, not just at high rpm like some designs that use holes or additional parts. The cast-iron exhaust brake housings incorporate BD's alumibronze bushing, piston ring-seals and the stainless-steel butterfly shaft and rotating resist corrosion. All of these components have proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment. An air compressor and stainless-steel hardware are included to ensure you get everything you need to install this kit.
- Piston Ring-Seals
- Cast-Iron Housings
- Solid Offset Butterfly
- Spring Loaded Cylinder
- Includes Air Compressor
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Shaft
- BD's Exclusive Alumibronze Bushing
- BD's Exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- All Mounting Hardware Is Made Of Stainless Steel
- Provides Up To 150 Retarding Horsepower Throughout The Complete RPM Range
- Ideal For Applications With Aftermarket Turbo That Will Not Facilitate Turbo Mount Exhaust Brake
Note: This exhaust brake is not for use on trucks with a stock turbo, it is designed for use on trucks that have an aftermarket non-vgt turbocharger. Your truck must already have an in-dash exhaust brake switch.