The BD-Power 1027345 5" Remote Mount Exhaust Brake is an excellent way to add an exhaust brake to the aftermarket turbo in your 2007.5-2017 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. This exhaust brake is ideal for applications with aftermarket performance turbo that will not except turbo mount or electronic exhaust brakes. Featuring BD's Exclusive Alumibronze Bushing for longevity and Variable Orifice Technology, this exhaust brake provides up to 150 retarding horsepower across all RPMs. A cast-iron housing with piston ring-seals and corrosion resistant stainless-steel butterfly shaft are proven to stand up to the harshest conditions.
- Piston Ring-Seals
- Spring Loaded Cylinder
- Air Compressor Included
- BD's Solid, Offset Butterfly
- Rugged, Cast-Iron Housings
- Stainless-Steel Butterfly Shaft
- BD's Exclusive Alumibronze Bushing
- BD's Exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Hardware
- Provides Up To 150 Retarding Horsepower Throughout Entire RPM Range
Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes.
Currently this product has been tested with Bullydog and H&S tuners. Please check with your tuner if using EFI (EZ Lynk) or HP Tuners as these products have been known to have compatibility issues.