Regular preventive maintenance keeps your diesel vehicle running right and can save you the cost and inconvenience of unexpected repairs down the road. When it's time for a tuneup, be sure to include a new set of Bosch glow plugs with Duraterm technology to deliver superior cold-start performance. Bosch glow plugs reach higher temperatures more quickly for fast engine startup. Bosch uses Inconel 601 material for the glow plug element; this material has superior anti-corrosion properties and withstands vibration for long service life.
- Patented Duraterm dual control regulating and heating coil system effectively directs current draw, enabling the glow plug to reach higher temperatures more quickly for faster engine start-up. On vehicles with a post-glow control system, this advanced technology results in a post-glow heating phase which allows for more efficient overall engine performance.
- Inconel 601 glow tube material withstands extreme operating temperatures and is corrosion and vibration resistant for long service life.
- Nickel plated rolled threads increase strength and prevent seizure.
- Fine-grained ceramic insulating powder provides superior electrical insulation and high thermal conductivity in the transfer of heat from heating coil to glow tube.
- Twin Viton seals promote longer life by protecting the coils against damage caused by exhaust gases.
- Conical seal provides positive sealing to the combustion chamber.
- OE connectors provide a precise fit and easy installation.
- Thread Size: 10mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.0mm
- Hex Size: 10mm
- Glow Tube Diameter: 5mm
- Glow Tube Length: 31.5mm
- Overall Height: 130mm
- Terminal Type: Pin
- Voltage: 11v
- Heating Characteristic: Sheathed Coil
- Material: Metal
- Brand: Bosch
- Plug Type: Duraterm
- Features: Preheat: 4 sec
- Torque Specs: 7.4-11 lb. ft.
Succeeds previous part number: 80033