Provide proper lubrication and protection to your diesel fleet with Champion 4358AN Blue Flame 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil. This heavy duty diesel engine oil is purpose built to be the most robust oil available for maximum engine lubrication and wear protection. It is designed to specifically address the extreme performance demands of turbo, or super-charged, diesel engines modified for higher compression for more horsepower and torque.
- Fleet Sized 55-Gallon Drum
- Synthetic blend SAE 15W-40 formula
- Exceeds API service levels CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4 and current OEM warranty requirements for extended service
- Meets, or exceeds, pre and post-2007 emissions requirements
- Safe for use in applications equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and diesel particulate filters (DPF) systems
- Advanced viscosity and soot control technology for shear stability and engine cleanliness
- High reserve alkalinity chemistry reduces corrosive wear and oil oxidation
Specifications & Approvals:
- API CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, SM
- ACEA E7-04, E6, E5-02, E4-99#2, E3 & E2
- Detroit Diesel 93K218, 93K215, 93K214
- Caterpillar SEBU 6385
- Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2*, and ECF-1-A
- Cummins CES20081
- Ford M2C171-C&D
- General Motors 9985930
- Global DHD-1
- JASO DH-2, DH-1, MA
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus 2007
- MAN 271 & 3275
- Mercedes Benz P228.31
- MTL 5044 (MTU Type 1 & 2)
- Renault VI RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3, VDS-2
- Drain intervals may be extended further with oil analysis.
- 2007-2009 Caterpillar C13/C15 on-highway engines must follow OEM recommended drain interval.
- Dodge 6.7L, Ford 6.4L, GM 6.6L, light-duty diesel pickups must follow OEM recommended drain internal. Interval may be extended with oil analysis.
- Suitable for use in 4-stroke gasoline engines.
- Do not use in wet clutch applications.
- Extended drain intervals are not recommended when using bio-fuels containing >10% ethanol or 5% biodiesel. Follow OEM intervals or extended with oil analysis.