The Champion 4359AN Classic Blue Flame 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is built for protection and performance of your pre-2007 diesel engine. Champion Brands Classic Blue Flame engine oil is a unique hybrid synthetic blend 15W-40 diesel engine that combines workhorse high-zinc performance additives, superior protection, advanced polymer technology, and high TBN, supported by a carrier blend of synthetic and conventional base fluids.
Champion brought back the anti-wear, detergent, and dispersant additives, proven over decades to deliver superior protection and lubricity in pre-2007 model year diesel engines, and moved diesel engine oil performance to a higher level by combining them with shear stable synthetic base oils. Champion also included its exclusive TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) polymer chemistry borrowed from Champion Racing motor oil technology. This proprietary technology delivers unmatched film strength at high temperature, better piston ring seal for maximum compression, and increases the foot-pounds of torque in most engines. It is designed to specifically address extreme performance demands of turbo or supercharged pre-2007 model year diesel engines.
- 55-Gallon Drum
- Synthetic Blend SAE 15W-40 Formula
- Exceeds API Service Categories CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4 and CG-4 Performance Levels
- Advanced Viscosity & Soot Control Technology For Shear Stability & Engine Cleanliness
- High Reserve Alkalinity Controls Acid Formation Reducing Corrosive Wear & Thermal Viscosity Breakdown
Meets Following Performance Requirements:
- API CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CG-4, SJ
- ACEA E7, E6, E5, E4, E3 & E2
- Detroit Diesel 93K218, 215 & 214
- Cummins CES 20081
- Mercedes Benz P228.31
Use in all pre-2007 diesel engines.
Drain intervals may be extended further with oil analysis.
Not recommended for use in engines with diesel particulate filtration devices.
Not recommended for use in wet clutch applications.
Truck Freight Item: Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Truck freight charges apply.