Use Champion 4371H Racing 75W-140 Synthetic Gear Oil to protect the drivetrain in your on and off-road high performance vehicle. Champion Racing Gear Lubricant is made to withstand the extreme conditions of both on and off-road racing gearboxes, transaxles, and rear differentials. This formula contains Champion's Shock Load Inhibitor (SLI) that is chemistry proven to absorb abrupt load transitions- helping reduce, heat, wear, and friction for prolonged equipment life.
This is an extreme pressure lubricant recommended for use in conventional or limited slip differentials, and transfer cases in racing and severe duty applications. Whether you race open road courses, closed tracks, off-road, or drag race, this high lubricity low drag gear lube has you covered.
- 75W-140 Synthetic Gear Oil
- Extreme Pressure Protection For Competitive Racing
- Provides Better Lubricant Oxidation Stability
- Superior Corrosion Protection For Less Synchronizer Wear
- Reduces Differential & Gearbox Temperatures
- Reduces Foaming At High Speeds
- Highest Film Strength
- Compatible With Petroleum & Other Synthetics