Champion 4374U Blue Flame Full Synthetic 5W-30 Engine Oil is purpose built to be the most robust oil available for maximum engine lubrication and wear protection. It is designed to specifically address the extreme performance demands of turbo, or super-charged, diesel engines modified for higher compression for more horsepower and torque.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Synthetic SAE 5W-30 Forumla
- Reported Savings Of Up To 4.5% Better Fuel Economy Over SAE 15W-40
- Exceeds API Service Levels CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4 and OEM Warranty Requirements For Extended Service
- Meets, Or Exceeds, Pre and Post 2007 Emission Requirements
- Safe For Use With EGR and DPF Systems
- Advanced Viscosity and Soot Control Technology
- High Reserve Alkalinity Chemistry Reduces Corrosive Wear and Oil Oxidation
Specifications & Approvals:
- API CJ-4, CI-4 Plus
- DDC 93K218
- MAN M3477, M3271-1
- MTU Type 3.1
- Volvo CNG
- Cummins CES 20078 and 20081
- API SN
- MB 228.51/228.31
- Renault RXD, RLD-3, RLD-2
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- Mack EO-O PP, EO-N PP, EO-M P
- ACEA E6/E9/E7
- Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3
- JASO DH-2
Drain intervals may be extended with oil analysis.
07-09 CAT C13/15 on-highway engines must follow OE recommended interval.
Dodge 6.7L, Ford 6.4L. & GM 6.6L LMM must follow OE recommended interval. Drain intervals may be extended with oil analysis.
Suitable for use in 4-stroke gasoline engine.
Do not use in wet clutch applications.
Extended drain intervals are not recommended when using biofuels containing >10%
Ethanol or 5% biodiesel (B5). Follow OEM drain intervals or extend drain intervals with oil analysis.