The Clevite MS-2223P P-Series Main Bearing Set provides you with top quality engine bearings for your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. The Clevite P-Series are the oldest series of Clevite high performance bearings. Most P-Series main sets are full grooved to maximize oil flow to the bearings. The P-Series has a high crush for maximum retention, and a reduced overlay thickness to prevent overlay fatigue, sometimes referred to as hen tracking.
Use P series mains where higher eccentricity is desired to narrow bearing contact patterns and to provide increased oiling to rod bearings. Rod bearing oil starvation is typically indicated by polishing and smearing of the bearing surface, possibly accompanied by discoloration predominantly concentrated at the axial center of the bearings.
- Size: Standard
- Clevite P-Series
- Material: TM-77
- Housing Bore (Min - Max): 3.385 in - 3.386 in
- Max. Length: 0.846 in
- Vert. Oil Clearance (Min - Max): 0.002 in - 0.004 in
- Shaft Diameter (Min - Max): 80.99 mm - 81.011 mm
- Wall Thickness (Max): in - 0.098 in
- Ford Cross Reference #: 3C3Z6D309AA