Daystar Lift Kits combine the same proven technology found in our
Leveling Kits but with the addition of rear lift. Daystar was the first
to enter the Leveling Kit market in 1995. Though there have been many
companies that have entered the market since, Daystar's Lift &
Leveling Kits offer many advantages that the others can not claim:
- No Metal-On-Metal Contact - Daystar uses Polyurethane material in
its Leveling Kits for a reason: It's an insulator. It absorbs the Noise,
Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH) that come from the suspension and avoids
transmitting them to the passenger compartment. All competitors use
steel or aluminum in their Leveling Kits. If you were to take apart any
factory suspension, you are going to find rubber, polyurethane, and
often both in a typical suspension. These pieces are there for a reason;
they absorb the NVH. Sure, steel makes a great hammer, but would you
want to ride on it?
- Lifetime Warranty - All of Daystar's Lift & Leveling Kits are
backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Basically, in the unlikely event you
experience a problem with a Daystar product, we'll take care of it.
- Made in the USA - All of our Lift & Leveling kits are
manufactured at our plant located in Phoenix, Arizona. Most other
Leveling Kits are manufactured overseas. In-house manufacturing ensures a
level of quality control that no one else can match....and we have the
ISO9001 certification to prove it.
- Top-Mount Easy-Install Design - Most late-model vehicles have gone
to a strut type of front suspension. Most of Daystar's applications are a
Top-Mount design, meaning that our components bolt to the top of the
factory strut assembly. This type of leveling kit does not preload the
factory coil spring, so factory ride quality is maintained, and
installation requires only simple hand tools.
Daystar Lift Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning
that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an
increase in ride height. Because we work within the factory design,
there are not a bunch additional modifications involved that adds
complexity and expense to the kit. Everything needed is included in the
kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't. If there are
extra items required, such as longer shocks, it's clearly stated in the
*Wheel alignment is needed after install.
- ComfortRide Suspension Coil Spring Spacer Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicle Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add larger Tires & Wheels
- Maximum recommended tire size: 31"
- Improves Ground Clearance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Front Strut Spacers, Strut Plates and Rear Coil Spacers