Daystar s Scorpion Performance Shock Absorbers are available for several popular applications. Paired with Daystars Comfort Ride Lift & Leveling kits, Scorpion Performance Shock Absorbers provide the total package for anyone who wants no-hassle, one-stop shopping when adding 2-3 of lift to their truck, Jeep, or SUV.
Daystar Scorpion Performance Shock Absorbers are specifically tuned for each vehicle application to ensure optimum performance. They feature a twin-tube design, which increases oil capacity and reduces shock fade. Inside the shocks are a durable piston seal and a velocity-sensitive valving stack, while a chrome-hardened piston shaft ensures longevity. Scorpion Performance Shocks are further strengthened with Daystars premium Polyurethane shock bushings and topped off with legendary Daystar shock boots.
Daystar Scorpion Performance Shocks are available for popular Comfort Ride Lift & Leveling kit applications that require longer shocks. Scorpion Performance Shock Absorbers are available with Daystars Lift & Leveling kits or as stand-alone replacements for multiple applications
- Velocity-sensitive valving
- Chrome-hardened piston shaft
- Suitable for all leveling / lift kits
- Twin-tube hydraulic performance shock absorber
- Black Daystar shock bushings and boot included
- Tuned for Daystar Comfort Ride Lift & Leveling Kits
- Design prevents foaming and shock fade under severe conditions
1994-2006 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2WD Front Lifted 2"
1999-2006 GM 1500 2WD Front Lifted 2"