The DEI 10039 Black Seaming Tape was designed to hide the seams and edge of DEI’s Floor & Tunnel shield but will adhere to wood, steel, metal, aluminum, plastic, and fiberglass. This tape is manufactured with a glass fiber scrim making it resistant to temperatures of 400°F with excellent abrasion resistance. This tape is made in the USA and comes in a durable black finish that is solvent resistant.
- .007” Thick
- Made in the USA
- Solvent Resistant
- 2500V Dielectric strength
- 50 Oz./In. Adhesion To Steel
- Adhesive Good Up To 400°F
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- 1.5 Inch wide By 15 Foot Long
- Tensile Strength Of 175 Lbs./In.
- Hides Seams & Edges For DEI Black Floor & Tunnel
- Adheres To Wood, Steel, Metal, Aluminum, Plastic & Fiberglass