Purchase the DEI Black Exhaust Wrap and reduce under hood temperatures. Wrapping headers and down pipes is an important first step in reducing unwanted and power-robbing under hood heat. Less under hood heat results in a cooler air charge for improved performance and keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing exhaust density & increases exhaust flow.
- Improves Horsepower
- Added Durability & Heat Retention
- Withstands 1200°F Direct/2000°F Radiant
- Only Exhaust Wrap With Installation Guide Lines
- Reduce Under Hood Temperatures A Realistic 50%
- Decreases Exhaust Density & Increases Exhaust Flow