Fire Tape is a multi use self-fusing tape that can be used to cover wires, seal temporary leaks, and much much more. Made of a non-adhesive silicone rubber, Fire Tape is waterproof, remains flexible, and does not leave a sticky residue after removal.
Ideal for use with Fire Sleeve and other DEI line & hose protective sleeving products, it serves as an excellent insulating alternative to vinyl tapes and wraps. Other uses include wrapping wiring harnesses, cover and protect wire splices, and electrical wire terminations.
- 36 ft x 1 Wide Roll
- 700 PSI Tensile Strength
- Stretch & Wrap Application
- Self-bonding & Self-Curing
- Corrosion & Moisture Resistant
- Permanent Air/Liquid Tight Seal
- Does Not Harden - Remains Flexible
- Withstands 475°F Direct Continuous Heat