The DEI Versa-Shield 010402 was designed to protect starters from potential failure caused by under hood heat soak conditions. Constructed using an aluminized heat reflective material backed with a hi-temp rated glass fiber insulation barrier, Versa-Shield is capable of reflecting radiant heat up to 2000°F.
Simply wrap desired component with Versa-Shield and trim excess material. Edges attach to itself using a hook & loop edge closure design. In most cases there is no need to remove component when installing Versa-Shield.
- 7 wide x 24 long
- Universal-trim Length to Size
- Can Easily Be Removed For Shows
- Withstands 500F of Direct Heat/2000 Radiant
- Edges Attach to Itself With Hook & Loop Closure Design
- No Need to Remove Starter For Installation In Most Cases
- Multiple Uses to Protect Master Cylinders, Cool Cans, Distributors, Fuel Pumps & More