The Dick Cepek Extreme Country Mud Terrain Tire has been designed with a proven tread compound for excellent traction, responsive handling, even wear, longer life and a quieter ride. The Extreme Country delivers stability and a responsive grip on irregular surfaces. A heavy-duty carcass enhances sidewall strength, and wide outer tread voids and angled shoulder scallops provide better traction in mud and loose soil.
- The EXTREME COUNTRY is mud and snow (M+S) rated.
- Proven compound with extra tread depth provides excellent traction and long life.
- Wide outer void and angled shoulder scallops provide ultimate off-road traction and self-cleaning ability.
- Tighter inner void/large surface area tread elements provide greater contact area for better handling and a quieter ride.
- Two-Ply Next Generation High Tensile (HT) Body Ply Cord enhances sidewall strength without adding weight, rolling resistance, heat buildup or ride harshness.
$25 Per Tire Handling Charge