Forget having to drill a hole in the dash of your 2015-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke for a Shift-On-The-Fly switch, instead, install the Edge Products 98651 EAS Shift-On-The-Fly Accessory and change tunes right from the screen of your existing Insight CS2 or CTS2 monitor! The 98651 allows your Insight to produce voltage signals between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, and 5v, just like a regular switch does, allowing for tune changes without the need for a separate switch. Many tuning companies utilize a voltage signal to prompt a custom tune level change.
Here is how it works:
1. The EAS Shift-on-the-fly accessory, connected to your Insight CTS2, will control your tune levels for vehicles requiring a switch to control the power levels.
2. Switching occurs by changing voltages between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, 5v. Most custom-tuned vehicles run within these parameters.
3. Wire or plug the switch in just as you would your normal Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) or Driver-Selectable-Tuning (DST) switch. Then, flash the tune into your vehicle that enables the SOTF/DST functions.
4. Enjoy changing your power levels right through the Insight CS2 or CTS2 screen!
- No Additional Switches Necessary
- Change Your Existing Custom Tunes On-The-Fly From Your Insight CS2 or CTS2
- Compatible with EZLYNK & EFIlive SOTF/DST Tuning That Utilizes Voltage Signals To Switch Tunes*
*To ensure compatibility with your SOTF/DST tunes, please contact us or check with your tune manufacturer.
The Edge Products 98651 takes the place of having to add a separate Shift-On-The-Fly switch to your existing custom tunes. It does not convert your Insight into a custom tune downloader.