The Fleece FPE-DPK-67-1012 Dual CP3 Pump Installation Kit (Without Pump) includes the necessary components you need to start building your custom Dual CP3 Fuel System for your 2010-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins (Requires Fleece Trans Lines on 68RFE). A Dual CP3 system adds an additional CP3 in conjunction with your factory pump so you can get the most out of your aftermarket tuning, injectors, and other upgrades. Combine the installation kit with the Fleece hardware kit, CP3 Pump, Spoked or Solid pulley, Fleece Fuel Distribution block and a hose and fitting kit (other components sold separately).
- Easy Install Kit
- Exclusive Pump To Pump line
- Increased Engine Performance
- Cummins Common Rail Dual CP3 Bracket
- Cummins Heavy Duty Dual Pump Belt
- Fan Shroud Bracket
- Dual Pump Pulley – Idler
- Cummins Dual Pump Idler Pulley Spacer
- Cummins Dual Pump Controller
- High Pressure Dual Pump Line (CP3 to CP3)
- High Pressure CP3 Fitting and Non-Return Valve
- (6) M8x1.25 Flange Nuts
- (6) M8x1.25x50 Carriage Bolts
- M10x1.5x40mm Flange Head Cap Screw
- M10-1.5x25mm Flange Head Bolt
- M8×1.25 Flange Head Cap Screw
- M18x1.5 CP3 Nut
Note: The 2010-2012 kit will not work with factory 68RFE transmission lines.
The factory 68RFE transmission lines will interfere with the pump pulley.
Fleece offer a replacement transmission cooler line set (P/N: FPE-TL-CUMM-1012) that will allow for the installation.