The Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Damper 800211 is an excellent replacement for the off-balance or tired damper in your 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke. The factory damper on your diesel has a limited lifespan and does not effectively control torsional vibrations across all RPMs. In contrast, Fluidampr offers superior performance that lasts for the entire life of your engine. It is ideal for all stock, work, and competition-built trucks, reducing wear on your main bearings and other vital engine components. Fluidampr also ensures accurate valvetrain operation, optimum engine protection at all RPMs, and minimizes the risk of crankshaft failure.
Unlike the factory rubber-based damper, Fluidampr automatically adapts to your modifications, providing optimum damping at both peak levels and a broad changing frequency range. Precision CNC machined and computer-balanced components ensure the highest level of quality. Additionally, the Fluidampr never requires rebuilding or tuning. The design has been updated to make maintenance easier, no longer requiring the damper to be removed to change the serpentine belt. Fluidampr is proud to manufacture this damper in the USA.
- OD: 8"
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 20.8 Lbs
- Black Zinc Finish
- Made In The USA
- Improved Valve Timing
- Lasts The Life Of The Engine
- SFI 18.1 Spec For Competition
- Increases Engine Component Life
- Reduces Risk Of Crankshaft Failure
- Reduces Harmful Engine Vibrations
- Never Needs To Be Rebuilt Or Tuned
- Optimum Engine Protection At All RPMs
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish With Engraved Markings
- Damper Removal Not Required For Belt Replacement
- Precision CNC Machined & Computer Balanced Components
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|2008 ||Ford ||6.4L Powerstroke |
|2009 ||Ford ||6.4L Powerstroke |
|2010 ||Ford ||6.4L Powerstroke |