The Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Damper 870211 is designed a performance replacement damper for the Dual Alternator 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. The factory damper for your diesel has a limited lifespan and does not control torsional vibrations at all RPMs. In contrast, Fluidampr provides superior performance that lasts for the life of your engine. It is ideal for all stock, work, and competition-built trucks. The Fluidampr reduces wear on your main bearings and other vital engine components, providing you with more accurate valvetrain operation and optimum engine protection at all RPMs. This also lowers the risk of crankshaft failure.
Unlike the factory rubber-based damper, Fluidampr automatically adapts to your modifications, providing optimum damping at both peak levels and a broad changing frequency range. The Fluidampr features precision CNC machined and computer-balanced components, so it never needs to be rebuilt or tuned. For ease of maintenance, the Fluidampr design has been updated so you no longer have to remove the damper to change your serpentine belt. Fluidampr takes pride in manufacturing this damper in the USA.
- OD: 8-7/8"
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 29.1 Lbs
- Black Zinc Finish
- Improved Valve Timing
- Lasts The Life Of The Engine
- SFI 18.1 Spec For Competition
- Increases Engine Component Life
- Reduces Risk Of Crankshaft Failure
- Reduces Harmful Engine Vibrations
- Never Needs To Be Rebuilt Or Tuned
- Optimum Engine Protection At All RPMs
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish With Engraved Markings
- Damper Removal Not Required For Belt Replacement
- Precision CNC Machined & Computer Balanced Components
Note: For dual alternator trucks only.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|2003 ||Ford ||6.0L Powerstroke |
|2004 ||Ford ||6.0L Powerstroke |
|2005 ||Ford ||6.0L Powerstroke |
|2006 ||Ford ||6.0L Powerstroke |
|2007 ||Ford ||6.0L Powerstroke |