The Fox 980-02-774 2.0 Factory Series Reservoir Shock Absorber for 94-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 are smooth body shocks that give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Offroad race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck. Anodized aluminum external reservoirs allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that 2.0 Factory Series Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Body: 2.0" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Ext. Length: 27.624
- Col. Length: 17.124
- Travel: 10.500
- Top Mount: ES6
- Bottom Mount: ES6
03-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD/2WD Lifted 0"-1" (Rear)
94-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD/2WD Lifted 0"-1.5" (Rear)
Lift is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket
suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for
Shock Absorbers sold individually.
Product may differ from image.