Add the latest in shock technology to your 1999-2004 Ford Super Duty 4WD with the Fox 980-24-654 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Absorber. The 2.0 Performance Series Shock Absorbers will transform the performance of your Truck. They use Fox race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find race-proven performance valving technology, Fox Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Ext. Length: 22.650
- Col. Length: 14.550
- Travel: 8.100
- Top Mount: EB2
- Bottom Mount: ES1
1999-2004 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4WD (Front) Lifted 0"-1"
1999-2004 Ford F-450/550 Super Duty 2WD/4WD (Front) Lifted 0"-1"
Note: Lift height is suggested by Fox. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. Shock absorbers sold individually.