The Fox 980-26-944 2.0 Performance Series Adjustable Reservoir Shock for your 94-13 Dodge Ram Pickup provides FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Included CD Adjuster delivers 8 clicks of compression adjustability - from very soft to very firm. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Ext. Length: 24.800
- Col. Length: 15.200
- Travel: 9.600
- Top Mount: SM3
- Bottom Mount: ES7
94-13 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Lifted 0"-2" (Front)
94-12 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Lifted 0"-2" (Front)
Lift is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket
suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for
Shock Absorbers sold individually.
Product may appear different than image.