Eliminate the weak link in the drivetrain of your 1989-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins with the Hays 11-024 Zinc Plated Flex Plate. From the factory, the flex plate on your truck can break under heavy conditions such as towing, sled pulling, drag racing, and even street driving in a modified pickup. The Hays Heavy Duty Flex Plate is forged from cold-rolled steel with a double welded outer ring gear to withstand the stress from your high-torque Cummins engine.
- 29.1 SFI Certified (Zinc Plated)
- Forged From Cold-Rolled Steel
- Double Welded Outer Ring Gear
- 4mm Thick Centerplate For Added Strength
- Heavy-Duty Design For High-Torque Applications
- Material: Steel
- # Of Teeth: 152
- 29.1 SFI Certifications
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Center Bore (Register Diameter): 1.810"