The HSP LBZ/LMM Billet Thermostat Housing Kit removes the obstructive factory coolant hose routing on your 2006-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax. A CNC billet aluminum upper thermostat housing makes extra room for larger aftermarket turbos in the valley as well as dual cp3 setups by eliminating the factory coolant hose that crosses over the driver side valve cover. HSP utilizes reinforced silicone boots and a hard tube for added strength versus the factory rubber hose. This kit does not have provisions to return coolant from the turbocharger.
- Reinforced Silicone Boots
- Includes Installation Hardware
- CNC Billet Aluminum Upper Thermostat Housing
- Allows Room For Dual CP3 Kits And Larger Turbos
- Improved Design Allows Easier Access To Driver Valve Cover
Note: For use with aftermarket turbos in the valley. No cooling provisions.