Put a set of MAHLE Motorsports 9299013 Forged Aluminum Race Pistons in your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. These custom forged diesel pistons are best suited for dedicated race vehicles. Although these performance forged pistons are stronger, the lack of a steel top ring groove in the forging will result in a limited lifecycle for street use applications. Strength and design flexibility make the performance forged piston a favorite for competition only applications.
- CNC machined from MAHLE's exclusive M142S alloy chosen for its good high-temp strength and low expansion characteristics.
- Performance bowls with design features intended to reduce erosion issues caused by high pressure, long duration, and advanced injection timing.
- Multiple options - You specify compression ratios and pocket/bowl configuration to get the best pistons for your application
- Fully radiused valve pockets (where applicable) to reduce stress and fatigue cracking
- Hard anodized top ring groove fro added durability and increased longevity
- Grafal coated skirts for reduced drag and increased scuff resistance
Note: These pistons are intended for race use only. They are custom designed to your specifications and may have extended lead times, please plan accordingly. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or returned.
929901340 - Standard Bore 3.740
929901360 - 020, 3.760
929901370 - 040, 3.770