No one does body lift kits better than Performance Accessories. They are proud to offer the most complete line of body lift kits in the world. When you purchase a lift kit for your truck you want to install it, with no problems. Performance Accessories work hard to make that reality. Not only do they design every body lift kit in Chino Valley AZ, USA, they also manufacture all the parts (spacers, steering extensions, bumper brackets, etc.) and assemble all of the kits right here as well. Put that together with their easy-to-follow instructions and you have a winning combination.
When installing your body lift kit, remember to order your set of custom fit urethane Gap Guards to hide the gap between frame and body, and keep the engine compartment clean.
- Sold As A Kit
- Laser Cut Relocation Brackets
- High-Strength Hardware Included
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Body Blocks
- Maintains The Superior Factory Smooth Ride
- Laser Cut & Zinc Plated Fittings And Brackets
- CNC Machined & Zinc Plated Steering Extension
- Allows Use Of 33-Inch Diameter Tires For Improved Ground Clearance
- Provides 3-Inches Of Lift Without Modifying Existing Suspension Components
- Keeps The Truck's Center Of Gravity Lower Than A Comparable Suspension Lift
- Does Not Alter The OEM Suspension Geometry Or Factory Stability Control Parameters
- Made In The U.S.A.
Steering extension included.
Front and rear bumper brackets are included with this kit.
Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper can not be used for towing.
Gap guards available and sold separately for this application.
Manual transmission models require a shift lever extension or linkage bracket sold separately.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|2006 ||Chevy ||6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax |
|2006 ||GMC ||6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax |
|2006 ||Chevy ||Gas |
|2006 ||GMC ||Gas |