No one does body lift kits better than Performance Accessories. They are proud to offer the most complete line of body lift kits in the world. When you purchase a lift kit for your truck you want to install it, with no problems. They work hard to make that reality. Not only do they design every body lift kit in Chino Valley AZ, USA, they also manufacture all the parts (spacers, steering extensions, bumper brackets, etc.) and assemble all of the kits right here as well. Put that together with their easy-to-follow instructions and you have a winning combination.
- Sold As A Kit
- Maintains The Factory Smooth Ride
- Allows Use Of Larger Diameter Tires For Improved Ground Clearance
- Provides 3-Inches Of Lift Without Modifying Existing Suspension Components
- Keeps The Truck's Center Of Gravity Lower Than A Comparable Suspension Lift
- Does Not Alter The OEM Suspension Geometry Or Factory Stability Control Parameters
- Made In The U.S.A.
Front and rear bumper brackets are included with this kit
Steering extension included.
Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper can not be used for towing.
Gap guards available and sold separately for this application
Will not fit vehicles equipped with gasoline engine
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|2003 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2004 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2003 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|2004 ||Dodge ||Gas |