one does body lift kits better than Performance Accessories. They are proud to offer the most complete line of body lift kits in the world.
When you purchase a lift kit for your truck you want to install it, with
no problems. They work hard to make that reality. Not only do they design
every body lift kit in Chino Valley AZ, USA, they also
manufacture all the parts (spacers, steering extensions, bumper
brackets, etc.) and assemble all of the kits right here as well. Put
that together with their easy-to-follow instructions and you have a
- Sold As A Kit
- For Diesel Trucks Only
- High-Strength Hardware Included
- Maintains The Factory Smooth Ride
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Body Blocks
- Laser Cut & Zinc Plated Fittings And Brackets
- CNC Machined & Zinc Plated Steering Extension
- Laser Cut & Powder Coated Relocation Brackets
- Allows Use Of Larger Diameter Tires For Improved Ground Clearance
- Provides 3-Inches Of Lift Without Modifying Existing Suspension Components
- Keeps The Truck's Center Of Gravity Lower Than A Comparable Suspension Lift
- Does Not Alter The OEM Suspension Geometry Or Factory Stability Control Parameters
- Made In The U.S.A.
Steering extension included.
Front and rear bumper brackets are included with this kit
Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper can not be used for towing.
Gap guards available and sold separately for this application
Will not fit vehicles equipped with gasoline engine
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|2007 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2007.5 ||Dodge ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2008 ||Dodge ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2009 ||Dodge ||6.7L 24V Cummins |