The Performance Accessories Premium 4.5" Lift System PLS611 for your 2010-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins 2WD provides you with a high-quality body-lift and leveling kit, allowing you to run up to a 35-inch diameter tire on your truck. The kit includes front urethane coil spring spacers, high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16-inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, extension brackets, and urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards) that conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system includes everything necessary for installation.
- For Diesel Trucks Only
- High-Strength Hardware Included
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Body Blocks
- Laser Cut & Zinc Plated Fittings And Brackets
- High-Quality Front Urethane Coil Spring Spacers
- CNC Machined & Zinc Plated Steering Extension
- Laser Cut & Powder Coated Relocation Brackets
- Includes Urethane Gap Guard Wheel Well Extensions
- Allows Use Of Up To 35-Inch Diameter Tires For Improved Ground Clearance
- Provides 4.5-Inches Of Lift Without Modifying Existing Suspension Components
- Does Not Alter The OEM Suspension Geometry Or Factory Stability Parameters
- Keeps The Truck's Center Of Gravity Lower Than A Comparable Suspension Lift
- Made In The U.S.A.
Steering Extension included.
Front and Rear Bumper Brackets are included in this kit.
Rear Bumper Brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing.
Will not fit vehicle equipped with gasoline engine. For use on diesel model only.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|2010 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2011 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2012 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |