The Performance Accessories Premium 5" Lift System PLS614 for your 2013 Dodge Ram provides you with a high-quality body-lift and leveling kit, allowing your truck to run up to a 37-inch diameter tire. The kit includes front urethane coil spring spacers, high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, extension brackets, and urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards) that conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- High quality front urethane coil spring spacers
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension
- Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Includes urethane Gap Guard wheel well extensions
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 5-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of up to 37-inch diameter tires for improved ground clearance.
- Allows use of factory wheels after installation for convenience.
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
Front and Rear Bumper Brackets are included in this kit.
Steering Extension included.
Rear Bumper Brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing.
Will not fit vehicle equipped with gasoline engine. Diesel engines only.
Manual 6-Speed Transmission models require PN-SE9627 Shift Extension.
Manual Transfer Case models require PN-SE9629.
Will not fit models with Radius Arm front suspension.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|2013 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2013 ||Ram ||Gas |