The PPE 114052000 & 114052020 High Capacity Cast Aluminum Oil Pan addresses the issues of the factory oil pan in your 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax. The stock Duramax engine oil pan leaves a lot to be desired. In addition to being steel (poor at heat dissipation), there is a valley in the pan which prevents 100% of your old oil from being drained out during an oil change. This leaves behind almost a quart of the dirtiest oil.
PPE has solutions to these problems. These new pans are made in the USA from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. PPEs pan is engineered with a flat bottom, allowing you to drain all of your engine oil, so no dirty oil is left in the pan. The pan holds an extra quart of oil so you will see reduced oil temperature, higher oil pressure, and better lubrication to your engines vital components
Another feature of the our Duramax engine oil pan is the unshrouded oil pickup. The engine will have no restriction near the oil pickup resulting in higher oil pressure. Higher oil pressure equals better lubrication. Also included is a billet stainless steel PPE drain plug which contains a powerful Neodymium magnet that attracts and holds ferrous metals, keeping them from damaging your engines vital internal components.
- One quart additional oil capacity
- Flat bottom allows for complete oil drainage
- Cast aluminum construction reduces engine noise
- Fixes complete oil drainage problem associated with GM pan
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation
- High-power Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened stainless steel billet drain plug