Full Pillars cover the entire a-pillar creating the premier factory installation fit. Many, with some modification, can be used as complete replacements and are paintable. Built with the Heat Temp. U/V resistant (ABS) plastic materials, each is custom made for an excellent fit.
Warning - Do not install Full Pillar in vehicle with side air bag curtains.
1. These instructions are for installation of your new Full Pillar over the A-Pillar trim piece but ( on some vehicles) complete replacement can be done with a few small changes.
2. Remove the A-Pillar trim piece. (It may be necessary to permanently remove any hand strap on the A-Pillar trim.)
3. Place the Full Pillar part in mounting position on the A-Pillar trim piece. Inspect fit to see if some trimming is necessary for a good fit.
4. (Optional) Paint the Full Pillar with a paint that is safe for plastic.
5. Install gauges in the Full Pillar and make sure the wires can exit at the bottom. If clearance is not sufficient, cut opening in the A-Pillar trim piece near the bottom.
6. With the Full Pillar in mounting position on the trim piece, drill a 5/32" hole near each of the four corners of the Full Pillar on the flat surface area. Install the plastic nail retainers in each hole.
7. Place the Full Pillar in position on the A-Pillar and run the wires through the fire wall.
XDP continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. As an integral part of the automotive supply chain, at this point all call centers and distribution centers remain fully operational to ensure we keep vital service components flowing to vehicles used in transport of goods and emergency response. To ensure the health of our employees, families, and customers, we have made the following procedural changes:
UPDATE: Effective 6/1 Customer Service resumes normal business hours of M-F 8:30 – 9:00pm EST.
Effective 3/18 we have decided to temporarily close both of our retail stores in NJ and NV.
Our technical sales team remains available Mon-Fri 8:30am-9pm and Saturday 10:30am-7pm EST.
All employees have been encouraged to follow the CDC's recommendations at home and in the workplace.
The circumstances of this virus are fast moving, as such, we will continue to update you with any further operational adjustments as needed. As always, we value your business and appreciate your patience as we manage this situation together.