The ReadyLift 66-3050 Torsion Key Leveling Kit is a cost effective way to increase the ride height on your 01-10 GM Silverado/Sierra HD Pickup. The ReadyLift Torsion Keys retain the factory ride while adding up to a 2.50" increase to the front of your truck for an aggressive, level stance.
Our torsion keys are designed to grab the FLAT of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLift torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
The adjustable 66-3050 torsion key provides 2 to 3 of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires to the 2wd & 4wd 2000-2010 Silverado 1500/2500 HD 8-lug. ReadyLift keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components.
For those who install heavy front items such as snow plows, the ReadyLift torsion keys will allow you to adjust your suspension to compensate for the extra weight, as well as give you the opportunity to not only increase the lift amount, but adjust it to suit while maintaining your factory ride.
- Max Tire Size: 33"
- 2.50" Front Lift For "Leveled Stance"
- Retains Factory Suspension Feel & Ride
- Fastest & Easiest Way To Level Your Truck
- Strongest & Safest Torsion Keys On The Market
- 18" - 295/65R18
- 20" - 285/60R20
- 22" - 285/50R22
- 33" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
- Hummer H2 - 37x12.50 on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 2005-2010 Hummer H2
- 2000-2010 Silverado/Sierra 1500/2500 HD 8-lug 2WD/4WD
- 2000-2012 Suburban/Yukon XL 8-lug 2WD/4WD